This clever tool makes it easy to remove citrus from the peel so you can enjoy fresh fruit cut up in a bowl or juiced in a glass. Simply score the citrus in a complete rotation by placing the blade teeth at the edge of the peel. Continue rotating the citrus and move the Cit-Trease handle in a perpendicular position to the face of the fruit until it pulls away from the peel. Getting juiced was never so easy & healthy!
Easy to Use:
- Cut Orange in half across the width between the two ends.
- Place blade teeth 1/2″” into the fruit at the edge of the peel. Score the orange in one complete revolution applying only light pressure.
- Apply more pressure and continue rotating the orange moving the handle towards a perpendicular position to the face of the orange. The fruit will gradually pull away from the peel.
Some extra benefits:
- Great for preparing oranges for the juicer or simply to eat!
- Use the remaining peel “”bowl”” as a container for sweet, fruity citrus desserts==cute and attractive!
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- Stainless steel blade will not rust or tarnish
- Orange Ergonomic handle
- Patent Pending